Lyotier Family Photo Blog

This blog exists solely as a way to share pictures of the goings on in our household

Friday, March 02, 2007

At the Vancouver Giant's game

How's this for customer service... last Sunday I took Marc to another Vancouver Giants game (I had made a promise to him that after he learned to skate we would go back, so we did). Anyhow...we were standing in line in the rain waiting to BUY tickets, when along comes a man in a giant's jacket (obviously part of the staff) who asks us if we were going to be buying tickets. We said we were, so he quickly handed over two good seats to us and said enjoy the game complements of the team! As much as I enjoy our Canucks season tickets, I can't see that happening at GM Place. And to top it off, they won 6-1 (ensuring the faithful free appetizers from Whitespot) and outshot Kamloops 39-13. Needless to say, there was lots of clapping -- a skill Marc used at every opportunity. His timing about when to start and stop was a little off, but hey... you've got to start sometime.

Apparently, when Alec showed off his new clapping skills to Jeannine and Marc the other day, Marc's comment was, "Now Alec can come to the hockey game too." Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home